Last Updated: September 19, 2023
- Visit our website at www.premier-claims.com or www.premierclaims.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Use of mobile application that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing or events.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us when you use our services. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, communicate with us via third-party platforms, or engage with us during an event.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us. When you access or use our services, we automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of our services. This may include:
- Device Information, such as information about your computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access our services. This includes hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Log Information, such as details of your use of our services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the service.
- Usage Data, such as information about how you use our services, including the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from third-party vendors and service providers that you have contracted with. This can include, but is not limited to, contractors, real estate professionals, advertising networks, and customer relationship management (CRM) systems. The information we receive from these third-party vendors is used to supplement the information we collect directly from you and may include demographic data, purchase history, and behavioral metrics. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party vendors. We recommend that you review their privacy policies to understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
Premier Claims may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the website in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the Site; Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” Premier Claims or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
Information We Derive. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or derive your possible interests based on your browsing behavior and interactions with our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We generally process your information when we need to do so fulfill a submitted request (for example, to respond to an inquiry or question through the Site), or where we need to use your personal information for a reason related to our services and business (for example, to provide a policy review). Below are the primary reasons we collect information and the ways in which we use the information collected:
- Prevent Risk and Fraud. We use information about you to monitor for fraudulent activity, verify identities, and ensure the security and integrity of our services. This includes the use of automated systems to detect suspicious behavior and safeguard customer information.
- Answering Questions or Providing Support. We use your information to respond to your inquiries, resolve disputes, and provide customer support. This may include using your contact details to communicate with you directly or through third-party support platforms.
- Providing and Improving Our Services. We use your information to provide, maintain, and improve our services. This includes using information to analyze user behavior, personalize your experience, and streamline our operations.
- Providing Reporting and Analytics. We use collected data to generate reports and analytics that help us understand user engagement, evaluate the effectiveness of our services, and plan for future improvements. This may involve sharing aggregated or anonymized data with third-party analytics providers. Please review Tracking and Preferences below for more information.
- Testing Out Features or Additional Services. We may use your information to test new features, products, or services that we are considering adding to our offerings. Your participation in such tests is voluntary and subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Assisting with Marketing, Advertising, or Other Communications. We use your information to assist with our marketing and advertising efforts. This can include using your email to send you promotional materials, using your browsing history to show you targeted advertisements, or analyzing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Our primary goals are to limit the information we collect, restrict what we do with that information, and control who has access to it. We also take stringent measures to ensure the security of your data. We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We disclose personal information to third-party vendors, service providers, and consultants who require such information to carry out tasks on our behalf. This includes entities that help us with infrastructure management like web hosting and storage, as well as those specializing in analytics, fraud detection and security, customer support, and marketing communications.
- We may share your personal information if we deem it necessary to comply with relevant laws or legal proceedings, including requests from public authorities related to national security or law enforcement. Should we plan to disclose your personal information due to a legal mandate, we will notify you in advance, allowing you the opportunity to contest it (such as through legal action), unless such notification is legally restricted, or we believe it could pose a risk to others or lead to unlawful activities. We will actively resist legal demands for user information that we consider to be unjustified.
- Personal information is exchanged among Premier Claims, its affiliated entities, subsidiaries, and other organizations that fall under shared control or ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your written direction.
Upon customer’s request, Premier Claims will provide a reasonable description of customer’s personally identifiable information that we maintain in our data. To submit a request, please use the contact information outlined below. We will use security measures to verify your identity prior to sharing information.
Premier Claims employs physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints. Premier Claims agents and contractors with access to personal information on the Site are also bound to adhere to Premier Claims security standards.
We will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Premier Claims shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Premier Claims including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of company staff and/or third parties.
TRACKING AND PREFERENCES
No Tracking of Personal Information. We do not track or distribute personal information by our online visitors. Through web site access logs Premier Claims collects clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
We use third-party analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources, such as:
- Information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other such information.
- Information about the way you access and use our services. For instance, the communication or advertisement that brought you to our services, or whether our services are being viewed on multiple devices.
- Information collected by third-party analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn about Google’s Analytics Terms of Service by going to https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, and to view their opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Communication Preferences. We may use collected data to understand your preferences and trends to enhance your user experience. This could include generating personalized content or providing targeted advertising. You may opt out of receiving certain communications from us, such as newsletters, and transactional notifications, by following the instructions in those communications. With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The retention period may vary depending on the type of data and the nature of the services provided. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our services to you.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them).
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as regarding applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
Upon the expiration of the retention period, we will securely delete or anonymize your personal information. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us using the information outlined below. Please note that certain legal obligations may prohibit us from immediately deleting all of your information.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Company Name: Premier Claims, LLC
Address: 11010 Burdette Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68164
Phone: (877) 219.0049
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any complaints or concerns, we encourage you to contact us so we can address them.